fabio grasso website – home
ligeti and other multicultural projects
Fabio Grasso and Letizia Michielon presented in shared projects:
1. the complete Etudes of György Ligeti
First Book, Letizia Michielon
Second and Third Book, Fabio Grasso
Polyphonic Etude, 4 hands
Etude impromptu hommage à Ligeti, by F. Grasso, played by L. Michielon
Etude Harmonia mundi, by L. Michielon, played by F. Grasso
Realizations: Perpignan Aujourd’hui Musiques, Venice, Alessandria, Trento, Reggio Emilia Italian State
Conservatories and Institutes, Bratislava Mozart Hall, Milan Festival 5 Giornate, Graz Universität, Montreal McGill University, Warsaw Chopin Academy, Vienna MDW University, New York University.
2. Programme dedicated to Luigi Nono and to the Venetian painter Emilio Vedova
L. Nono: Sofferte onde serene; L. Karchin: Three Epigrams; F. Grasso, piano.
M. Lichtfuss: …geworfen…; M. Ravel: La valse; L. Michielon, piano
F. Grasso: Berliner Diptychon; L. Michielon: Oltre; 4 hands
Realization: Venice, Agimus Venezia, Sale Apollinee del Teatro La Fenice.
3. Programme for a meeting of Music Philosophy: Structures of the time in the music of 20th and 21th century
Piano Music by Debussy, Ravel, Bartòk, Ives, Stockhausen, Ambrosini, Manzoni, played in alternation
F. Grasso: Suspend ton vol; L. Michielon: Reflets; 4 hands
Realization: Venice, Agimus Venezia, Ateneo Veneto
4. Programme for a Guggenheim exhibition – Download programme
4. Programme dedicated to contemporary Austrian and Tirolean composers. Realization: Innsbruck Conservatory
RELATED LINK: PLURIMO ENSEMBLE